COST: $649 per participant
WKEC Conference Center – Eddyville, KY – 435 Outlet Avenue – Eddyville, KY 42038
June 8-12, 2020 (5-Day Workshop) 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. each day
Vague definitions of “student engagement” create confusion and contribute to the achievement gap. Have you created
a common definition of “student engagement” in your district? Are all leaders looking at engagement through the same set of eyes? Do your instructional practices ensure ALL students are active with academic content? Kagan has the answer! Structured interaction is the key.
* Explore the research on student engagement.
* Reflect on the critical importance of instruction in closing gaps.
* Experience how to make all learners active in the classroom.
* Analyze teacher videos for levels of student engagement.
* Discover how to identify faulty engagement strategies.
* Create a common understanding of effective student engagement.